9/21/11

Bunmi Koko fashion show

Bunmi Koko is a new luxury fashion brand based in London, founded from Bumi Olaye and Francis Udom.


The Backstage













The Show










Yesterday I attended the BK fashion show at vauxhall scout fashion in London with my friend Laura, I was working on the presentation video and she was taking pictures of backstage and the show.

The show was really amazing, really inspiring outfits, the collection really surprise me with its seaworld inspiration, the location was amazing, so perfect for it, dark and misterious, so charming as a real siren has to be.

Good job Bunmi!





Pictures by Laura Rogliano © I_am_La_Vale

1 comment:

  1. I love the hair and make-up of this runway show. Great behind the scenes pictures. Looks like you are having a lot of fun during LFW, keep it coming :)
    Follow me at www.huntinginheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete