9/29/11

Last days of summer

If you are lucky enough to live in a place where the sun is still shining in the sky, I post a look for the last days of summer.


Casual in the rocks...


...fashion view








This week I come back home in Switzerland for a little break from London.
I am so happy about the weather the sun is still warm my skin and the grey clouds are millions miles away from here.
I really enjoy my days here, hanging out with my friend, aperitivos, chillin' at home, laying on the grass and look at the blue sky.
Nothing can compare this feeling of freedom and peace.
I love my swiss hill.


Model: Ursy
Picture by I_am_La_Vale
Location: Lugano-Switzerland

Zara Blue high heel - from a New York Boutique maxi dress 

3 comments:

  1. The blue high heels are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bleu high heels
    great blog you have
    follow me if you like http://freakdelafashion.blogspot.com/
    I follow you back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnx April I start follow you.
    you're blog is really nice and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete