9/6/11

Rock goes to the Grocery!




Yesterday I posted some pics of my new eye necklace in a creative mood.
Today I post one of my fav outfit, black leather leggings, rock band t-hsirt and High Heels.

Me and My friend Laura went in Shoreditch, London, in a supermarket call The Grocery (www.hegroceryshop.co.uk).
This place was so inspiring that we started to make some shoots and this is the result!




















This place is so cool to buy food and it is also a great location for photoshootings. You can find a lot of organic and celiac food.
After the photo-shooting I was so hungry  so I bought a brownie, it was just one of the best things I ever eat :-) !!




H&M Beatles t-shirt - Topshop leggings - Topshop eye necklace - New Look High Heels

Pictures by Laura Rogliano © I_am_La_Vale






Thursday 8 of september I will go to the Vogue fashion night around London, I will post in the week-end the pics of the night with.

Stay Pink!


No comments:

Post a Comment